GastroCoop - Costec - OrdenaloAqui LLC
1250 Ave. Ponce de Leon Of. 608 San Juan, 00908
Document 1.0 (09/22/2018)
-I. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
GastroCoop - Costec - OrdenaloAqui LLC, is governed by the terms and conditions of use that shall be described in this document, which can be modified and published by ORDENALOAQUI LLC at any time without prior notification. To make sure that the document is the most recent please send us an email to email@example.com . If you are using our platform is because it is in accordance with the terms and conditions of use which are compulsory.
In order to use this web site you must be of legal age and/or have the legal capacity to contract, according to the laws of Puerto Rico. At the moment, this site is designed only to provide services in Puerto Rico. You assume all responsibility for adverse outcomes that occur as a result of product(s) or services requested by this site. You must provide true and up-to-date information about yourself. Providing false or not updated information may constitute a violation of these terms and conditions.
1) GastroCoop = Company that developed an On-line Food Ordering system for takeout and delivery restaurant, food trucks, bakeries and business in Puerto Rico only. This service allows customers to order and pay for on-line food from restaurants in Puerto Rico.
1) Costec = Company that developed an On-line Food Ordering system for takeout and delivery restaurant, food trucks, bakeries and business in Puerto Rico only. This service allows customers to order and pay for on-line food from restaurants in Puerto Rico.
1) ORDENALOAQUI LLC = Company that developed On-line Platforms in Puerto Rico.
2) Members = Person who browses websites or on-line servers.
2) Organizations = Person who browses websites or on-line servers.
2) Suppliers = Person who browses websites or on-line servers.
3) Local Business = Business legally registered in Puerto Rico for profit or non-profit with an active profile account in OrdenaloAqui.com.
4) Merchant = Person who‘s responsible, owner, manager or handler of the local business.
5) Links = Are texts or images that the user can press to access or connect to another web page.
6) Redirecting = Moving from one platform to another through a link in between the two.
7) Personal Data = Information submitted by the user when registering on www.medicalwaehouse.net or placed an order without registration.
8) Delivery = Delivery service provided by each supplier.
9) Payment Gateway = E-commerce application service provider. This service allows credit card payment for e-business and on-line retailers. It also protects credit card details by encrypting sensitive information.
10) Text Messages = Short message in the form of text sent to mobile phones (Additional cost would apply to each message of your mobile phone service provider)
11) (CVV2/CVC2) = Security code which is located in the back of credit card.
12) Merchant Account = Type of bank account that allows credit card transactions and is established under an agreement between an acceptor and a merchant acquiring bank for the settlement of payment card transaction. The process is obliged to follow the rules set out by the card associations, such as Visa or MasterCard.
13) SSL Certification = Allows encrypt sensitive data that users submit through web site such as credit card numbers, personal information and password. (All platforms of OrdenaloAqui.com provide a SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption for all data submitted through MedicalWarehouse.net)
II. AVAILABILITY AND CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE (www.medicalwarehouse.net)
The system might not be available due to technical difficulties or Internet problems and any other causes beyond ORDENALAOAQUI LLC. In case of a technical problem with the platform ORDENALOAQUI LLC will work with the situation as soon as possible to restore the system but no responsible is accepted by ORDENALOAQUI LLC. The content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, information obtained from third parties and any other material on this web site ("Content") are the property of its owner and may be protected by copyright laws. Under no circumstances, ORDENALOAQUI LLC, will be responsible for the contents including but not limited to text, images, information obtained by third parties and any other material published or transmitted by the service.
III. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that neither this site nor any of its affiliates or employees assume any legal responsibility for any incorrect information, skipped and/or misleading contained in the offers, products, articles, services, local business information, special offers and discounts. We are not responsible for any event or results related to the use and distribution of the offers, products, articles, services, discounts, special offers purchased through our site. In any case this site, its licensors, its suppliers or third parties mentioned on this site are not responsible for any damages what so ever (including, but not limited to loss of earnings, income, income, contracts, reputation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury and criminal homicide, loss of benefits or damage resulting from the data that is lost or misused by ORDENALOAQUI LLC and/or any third party with prior authorization or without authorization, payments made, repayment of money, agreements between you and the merchant or interruption of business) resulting from the use or inability to use this site or the content, either based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory, and if this site is warned of the possibility of such damages. Any questions or concerns about your payment, order or quotation, you should always communicate with the local business responsible for providing the article or service.
IV. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
ORDENALOAQUI LLC (www.medicalwarehouse.net) may have links with other web sites. (Example: http://www.authorize.net) ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for content, products, offers, announcements, events, use of personal information, privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of external web sites.
V. ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND/OR OTHER ADVERSE HEALTH SYMPTOMS
Maybe some products from our registered local business could use ingredients that could cause severe allergic reactions or any other symptoms that could be fatal. Before ordering any product or offer, you must make sure that the ingredients used in the making of the product are free of ingredients that could cause any adverse reaction to their health. Please contact the local business and ask for the ingredients used before placing an order.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC is not responsible for ingredients or products used in the preparation, handling and packaging, which may cause health condition.
VII. PAYMENTS OF THE ORDERS THROUGH THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR (PAYMENT GATEWAY)
*** IMPORTANT: ORDENALOAQUI LLC DOES NOT STORE, SAVE OR RETAIN CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATES AND/OR CREDIT CARD SECURITY CODES (CVV2/CVC2). IN ADDITION, THE INFORMATION WILL BE REQUESTED ONLY IN THE SHOPPING CART AND THE INFORMATION SUBMIT BY THE USERS TO THE PAYMENT GATEWAY IS PROTECTED BY SHA-2 AND 2048 BITS ENCRYPTION, IF YOU WANT SAVE YOUR CARD FOR CONVENIENCE, YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION INCLUDING NUMBERS, SECURITY CODES (CVV2 / CVC2), EXPIRATION DATE AND COMPLETE NAME. TO MAKE PAYMENTS WITH THE INFORMATION OF CARDS SAVED ORDENALO AQUI LLC WILL USE A REFERENCE NUMBER OR SPECIFIC TOKEN GIVEN ONLY BY GLOBAL TRANSPORT INCLUDING THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION, THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE USER TOWARDS THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR (PAYMENT GATEWAY) WILL BE PROTECTED BY THE SHA-2 ENCRYPTION OF 2048 BITS (HTTPS). ORDER IT HERE LLC WILL ONLY SAVE THE COMPLETE NAME, LAST 4 CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND EXPIRATION DATE OF THE CREDIT CARD. ***
When you place the order, depending on the local business that you have selected you will have the most used credit card options:
1) VISA, MASTER CARD AND DISCOVER.
2) VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER AND AMERICAN EXPRESS.
ORDENALOAQUI LLC sends payment information including the total amount of the order to the payment gateway for the authorization of the payment transaction. The total amount include the ORDENALO AQUI LLC service fee of 8% of the order sub-total, delivery fee (if apply) also includes the IVU (Tax) that is currently an 11.5 % of the total amount of the order in accordance with Puerto Rico law. The transaction is always between the users and the local business, for any claim ORDENALOAQUI LLC will provide you with all the information related to the order in claim.
VIII. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The users acknowledge that the products and services are through third persons and such people are the only ones responsible for their content, services, products, product quality, commercial promotions, offers, discounts, coupons and/or advertising are offered, and have been correct and legally redeemed, delivered, made and executed. The user also accepts that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, suppliers, partners, officers, directors and their respective representatives are not responsible for the misuse of the system or by the services and/or products offered through third persons.
The merchant and not ORDENALOAQUI LLC, is the seller of the goods and services and is the only responsible for paying back what you ordered, purchase or redeem them.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings Of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Puerto Rico. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Medical Warehouse and/or it’s licensor's own the intellectual property rights for all material on Medical Warehouse. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://medicalwarehouse.net for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from https://medicalwarehouse.net
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://medicalwarehouse.net
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://medicalwarehouse.net
• Redistribute content from Medical Warehouse (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyper linking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• On-line directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyper link to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fund raising groups which may not hyper link to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP and Consumers Union;
• dot.com community sites
• associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, on-line directory distributors; Internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses or health-care organizations; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyper link outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in above paragraph and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyper link to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Medical Warehouse’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
c) In relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The merchant and users accept that ORDENALOAQUI LLC in its sole discretion may terminate your password, user name, use of the service and remove or discard any content within our servers for any reason including, but not limited to damage to the image and/or reputation of ORDENALOAQUI LLC and you are considered to have violated the terms and conditions. This termination can be performed without prior notice, and recognizing that ORDENALOAQUI LLC may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all information related to your files or your account and/or you can prevent any future access to these files. The merchant and users accept that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, is not responsible for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury and criminal homicide, loss of benefits or damage resulting from the data that is lost or misused by ORDENALOAQUI LLC and/or any third party with prior authorization or without authorization, payments made, repayment of money, agreements between you and the merchant or interruption of business) by the termination of this service.
XII. NOTIFICATION ON VIOLATIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If You understand that ORDENALOAQUI LLC, users and/or merchants already registered are violating the terms and conditions or the information or content on the service is false or harmful, please notify by sending an e-mail (24hr/ 7days) to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (787-246-6575 / 787-717-3275 L-V 5:30pm to 10:00pm or S-D 9:00am to 10:00pm). For more information related to the operation of the system please visit www.ordenaloqui.com and select FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
IF YOU DON‘T AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR WEB SITE www.ordenaloaqui.com OR DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THEIR USE PLEASE DO NOT USES IT. www.ordenaloaqui.com